Declaration of Authorship
1. I declare that I am the owner/co-owner of the Article, and all listed authors have made a substantial contribution to the research in the manuscript, approved its claims, and agreed to be an author.
2. I am authorized to grant the rights as detailed in this Declaration form to the Publisher.
3. I further declare that the material submitted has never been published by any publishing company that may still own proprietary rights
4. I further declare to the Publisher that the Article shall be in no way whatsoever infringe any existing copyright, proprietary rights of others and that it contains nothing obscene, objectionable, indecent, or of a libelous or scandalous character or nature. I shall indemnify the Publisher and the Editor against any claim, loss, injury, or damage in consequence of any breach of this warranty.
5. I grant the Publisher the right to publish and disseminate the submission in Indiclegal.com website.
6. I understand that the Article submitted is subject to the Publisher's and editors' clearance. The publishers reserve the right to use or authorize such use of the Article submitted for any incidental or ancillary purpose it may deem fit.
7. Anyone who contributed to the research or manuscript preparation, but is not an author, has been acknowledged with their permission.
8. Authors must declare all potential interests in a 'Conflicts of interest' section explaining why there exists a conflict of interest (ICMJE guidelines). The involvement of anyone other than the authors who
a) has an interest in the outcome of the work;
b) Is affiliated to an organization with such an interest; or
c) Was employed or paid by a funder in the commissioning, conception, planning, design, conduct, or analysis of the work, the preparation or editing of the manuscript, or the decision to publish must be declared.
9. The Author is aware of the publishing policies of Indic Legal Law Journal and has complied by the it for the submission.